Our prestigious client have a vacancy within their Investment Department for a Dealing Manager. You will be reporting to the Head of Investments, this position is primarily responsible for the day to day management of the dealing team providing a pro-active, customer focused service to internal and external customers, ensuring Personal Portfolio Bond Dealing and Regular Premium Switching is undertaken in accordance their standards, procedures and controls.
The successful candidate should have:
• A minimum of 5 years Investment background preferably within a
• A minimum of at least 2 years management experience
• Have a high level of attention to detail
• Possess strong organisational skills
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
To discuss this role in detail please call 01624 629676 or mail your CV to email@example.com and one of our consultants will be in touch.