If you are passionate, hungry and dedicated and you are interested in becoming a part of an exciting, innovative and progressive business then look no further.
As a Release & Support Technician, you will provide a shared, structured release to test/production service for several clients and systems. You will maximise the speed and efficiency with which changes can be implemented, while always, protecting the integrity of the live platform by managing and minimising risks and helping to eliminate bugs. You will also manage the support desk and handle any customer queries and ensure our customers gets a first-class service.
The successful candidate should be:
• An IT professional with a sufficient level of technical skill to be able to understand and challenge technical conversations
• Able to communicate openly, honestly, and with confidence and skill, to positively influence a successful outcome
• Identify and manage risk, uses initiative to find appropriate mitigations
• Able to facilitate calls and meetings; setting a clear agenda, guiding and controlling the discussion, ensuring clear outcomes and next steps
• Proficiency in the use of Jira for managing the support desk
Previous experience as a Release Manager in a multi project environment would be an advantage.
We are interviewing now for this role. Apply now by calling Jonathon on 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org