Our Client is looking for a Project Manager to join the team, to help manage and deliver assigned projects.
We are seeking applications from candidates who are accredited Programme/Project Managers and must hold a project management qualification (e.g. MSP, Prince2, APMP, or AgilePM) and a minimum of 3 years experience in managing regulatory or business change projects. They will also need to be able to evidence the following essential criteria:
• Communication – effective communicator with good oral and written skills
• Influencing – experienced at influencing at all levels
• Leadership – Experience of leading and motivating a project team to ensure successful and on time delivery
• Decision Making – Effective decision making/problem solving taking into account the situation, priorities, timing, constraints and the availability of the necessary information
• Risk Management – Good understanding of project risks/Issues and controls with focus on delivery
We are now interviewing for this role, please apply by calling Jonathan on 629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com