Our Prestigious Client is currently recruiting for a Test Analyst. The successful candidate will need to have a comprehensive understanding of the project lifecycle with particular emphasis on testing activities, be experienced in the specification, design and production of testing documentation, understand the importance of logging, analysing and reporting bugs/incidents, Interact easily with users, developers and managers and have sufficient critical faculty to assess test and development activities and suggest improvements.
The main areas of responsibility would include:
• Creation of test scenarios, cases and plans for projects and individual BAU support JIRAs
• Liaise with Project Team including Project Manager, Developer and Business Analyst
• Coordinate and review test documentation
• Take on the role of Test Lead for projects
• Plan and carry out testing appropriate to the task with minimal supervision/guidance
• Input and implementation to test framework and processes
• Reporting of estimates, test metrics and progress updates to the Test Manager
• Share test and system knowledge with others
• Coordinate UAT as appropriate
We are now interviewing for this role, please apply by calling Jonathan on 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 961.