Our prestigious Client is looking for an experienced and talented marketing manager. This role is dedicated to the business segment and the person will work very closely with the product, sales and professional services teams to develop the marketing plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns raising our clients reputation in the business segment across the Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
The main duties of the role will include:
• Marketing campaigns – Deliver brand awareness / lead generating marketing campaigns by engaging with teams within the organisation to gain their buy-in to campaign plans and proposals, through to creative concept development, budget management, media planning and buying, successful execution and post campaign analysis.
• Advertising – campaign planning, creative development, campaign rollout
• Media management – planning, budgeting, contract negotiation
• Online – external website content development and management
• Collateral – planning, development and production of a range of collateral to support Corporate Account Directors e.g. brochures, factsheets, price lists, sales presentations etc.
• Digital content – deliver engaging content for our external website and social media channels as well as jointed up lead generating outbound digital campaigns.
• CIM qualification or equivalent (Postgraduate or Diploma)
• Minimum five years experience in corporate / B2B marketing
• Proven track record in key disciplines including campaign planning, event execution, PR.
• Experience of managing above the line agencies
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, team player
We are now interviewing for this role, please apply by calling Jonathan on 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 969.