Our client is seeking an Account director to join their rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will manage Corporate Accounts and act as single point of contact for their customers. As a trusted advisor to their valued customers, they will also be responsible for growing revenue through meeting customers’ and business needs with the up selling and cross-selling solutions they provide, and proactively prospect for new business into the Corporate Market by phone, email, direct customer visits and event attendance. Working with the team, e.g. Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Services, Product and Engineering; they will develop solutions from their product portfolio to meet and exceed customer needs. This is a key role to ensure that the Business customer base is not eroded by competition
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
• Experience in a customer facing B2B environment, ideally in a sales role
• Have or ability to acquire an excellent knowledge of technology solutions
such as Telecommunications, Cloud, SaaS etc
• A high level of sales ability with a strong desire to hit targets
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Current, clean driving licence
• Be capable of accepting continual, rapid changes in services and technology
Due to the nature of this position, the post holder must hold a satisfactory Basic Police Disclosure. All disclosures of a criminal background are treated with the strictest confidence and checks will only be made in connection with suitability for a post and for no other purpose.
For more information about this role or to apply call on 629676 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1008