Our client seeks a Professional Services Associate Consultant to join their team
• To ensure the successful delivery of customer premises communication and application solution requirements in line with group sales, design, transition targets and standards.
• To document and package delivered solutions adhering to appropriate ITIL and operational/maintenance and provisioning procedures to ensure the reliable managed services type operation of the delivered solutions to meet ongoing customer needs and service levels.
• Provision of second and third level support for UC, network, firewall and security services to agreed OLA’s
• Working closely with consultants, observe and assist in the service strategy, design, planning and execution of advanced customer facing communication solution projects.
• Provide support to SME sales teams in pre-sales and design of customer solutions.
• Undertake consultative tasks to support revenue growth.
• Lead consultative discovery workshop sessions with stakeholders to gather requirements and critical business challenges for SME.
• Manage the Essential support database and resign process with Service Management.
• Actively manage the Secure Password Database to ensure PS are compliant with the business and Customer policies.
• Assist in the mentoring and development of apprentice and professional service engineers.
• Act in a leadership capacity to support the Head of PS Engineering and Team Supervisor’s.
• Commercial awareness of opportunities to promote products and solutions into customer estates.
Key Skills and Experience:
• A sound and solid understanding of telecommunications and application delivery methodologies.
• Minimum requirement to have qualifications, demonstrable experience and maintain the following:
• Mitel Certified Professional – Communications (MiVoice Business)
• Mitel Certified Professional – Unified Communications and Collaboration
• Mitel Certified Associate – Cloud
• Minimum requirement to have demonstrable experience and maintain Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
• Extensive product knowledge covering Mitel, VM, Application and other industry standard solutions including SIP trunking deployment with a working knowledge of networking.
• Ideal candidate would have deployed multi-site cluster MiVB solutions both physical and virtual with MiCollab applications.
• In-depth demonstrable experience of the following platforms/ applications:
• Mitel Mivoice Business – Physical, virtual and cloud
• Mitel Border Gateway
• Mitel IVR
• Ribbon/ Sonus SBC1000/2000 (Other SBC’s considered)
• Redbox Call Recording
• The following would be an advantage:
• Microsoft Teams
• MiVoice Office 250
• MiVoice Office Application Suite
• CCNA/ CCNP
• VMware Associate or AWS/ Azure qualifications
• Additional knowledge covering Cisco, Meraki, VM, Application and other industry standard solutions.
To discuss further call us on 01624 629676 or email email@example.com