Opportunities like this are rare! Our client is seeking a Management Accountant to work alongside their finance team preparing and submitting UK and Isle of Man management accounts, VAT returns, financial statements whilst assisting with general accounting duties in finance department.
Duties will include:
• Cashbooks, accounts ledger, bank reconciliations
• Supplier payments, purchase invoices, sales and purchase ledger
• Financial Control monthly for costs incurred
• Some double entry bookkeeping will be required
• Producing Accounts, including inter-company balances, Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, and Creditor/Debtor Listings, ready for consolidation.
• Quarterly VAT returns for the UK companies
• Yearly completion and submission of the Reports & Financial Statements
For the full details or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01624 629676