Our Prestigious Client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience To play a key role in the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions and processes, the information used and the data on which the information is based. The definition of requirements for improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
We are looking for someone with the following skills/experience:
• in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Testing/Analytical skills
• Experience of formal system analysis and design methodologies.
• Basic SQL Skills.
• Produces effective solutions to complex problems. Identifies underlying trends and issues and does not always stop at initial answer.
• Business Process Mapping skills using standard UML notations, e.g. BPMN 2.
• Data Analysis Skills
• Relational Databases, including ERDs, schema design and data normalisation.
• Data Warehouses, including ETL process design and star schemas.
• Experience in creating Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
• Advanced SQL Skills.
• Understanding of SCRUM Projects and the ability to act as Product Owner (with responsibility for the Project Backlog).
• Expert in Requirement Elicitation Techniques and Meeting Facilitation.
• Experience of writing and executing Test Plans.
We are now interviewing for this role, please apply by calling us on 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1049.