This is an important role at the heart of our clients Risk Strategy fundamental to providing constructive oversight, challenge and support to the approach to how the Group’s IT operations and strategic change projects are directed and controlled.
You will possess:
• In depth knowledge and experience of IT related risks, IT risk change, techniques and implications across platforms.
• Broad commercial experience with experience in the financial services sector preferable, operating in a multi‐jurisdictional environment.
• Experience of working in a business going through continuous upgrading, change and growth.
• Understanding of market knowledge and regulations/legislation within industry and expert on IT
• risk governance, risk management and risk response.
• Demonstrable track record of working with Audit, Risk, Change and IT teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRIS, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
To discuss the role in detail call us on 01624 629676 or email@example.com quoting job number 1013