We are seeking a Part time Compliance Assistant for our prestigious client to support the head of compliance.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a compliance roll in a CSP
The main duties will be:
• Assist with onboarding new business – Screening clients, KYC/CDD, verifying source of funds/source of wealth and business activities using electronic and independent screening processes.
• Prepare customer risk assessments for approval and sign off.
• Monitor client ID expiration dates and obtain up to date KYC/CDD where appropriate.
• Assist with monthly compliance monitoring and testing (various tasks).
• Maintain monthly statistical information for board reporting and regulatory returns.
• Sanctions monitoring.
• Assist with preparation of quarterly compliance reports for directors.
• Assist with collating accurate and factual statistical information for inclusion into annual regulatory return, Client Assets Reports and AML/CFT returns.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call 0044 1624 629676 or email your CV to email@example.com