Our client is a leading Telecommunications company who are seeking a Cyber Security Engineer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for operational security within the business including active management of Security and ISP estate. To work with wider teams to support security strategy and operational objectives. Candidates with a high level qualification in computer science, networking or information security or related field is desirable.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Experience configuring and maintaining Security technology such as Firewalls, EDR, IPS, Log correlation and SIEM.
• Experience administrating Linux environments
• Ability to communicate effectively with external parties and staff at all levels.
• 2years Checkpoint experience preferred.
• Experience with RADIUS for authentication and accounting
• Experience administering DNS servers, BIND environments preferred
• Experience of ISO27001 and ISO 22301
• Manage internal security technology and tools
• Manage ISP environment including AAA and Linux
• Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
• Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
• Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones and liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues including assisting with internal audit and providing future recommendations
• To undertake supervision and co-ordination of other team members (when appropriate), consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors working on networks/systems that the team have responsibility for.
For more information or to discuss in complete confidence, call us on 0044 1624 629676, by emailing your CV to email@example.com quoting job number 1088