Our client a leading Telecommunications company are seeking an IT Services Technician to join their Internal Systems and Security Operations Department.
The successful applicant will be required to support the development, management and maintenance of their internal IT systems and networks.
Skills and experience required:
• Experience deploying and managing endpoints via SCCM and Microsoft Intune including Hybrid joined devices, supporting Office 365, Exchange online and Azure Active Directory and deploying and managing public cloud services within Azure
• Experience managing Microsoft SQL databases
• Ability to communicate effectively with external parties and staff at all levels.
• Supporting Dynamics 365, Exchange online
• Experience deploying Virtual Machines within VMware, machines with Autopilot and deploying and supporting Teams voice
• Experience of ISO27001 and ISO22301
• Deploy and manage endpoints via SCCM and Microsoft Intune
• Application management via SCCM and Intune
• Assist with OS and application patch management via SCCM and Intune
• Assist with design and repackaging of updates and baseline builds
• Support management of Exchange Online
• Support business functions within Dynamics 365 Platform as a Service
• Managing public cloud services within Azure
• Assist with identity and access management, via Active Directory and Azure AD
• Support risk-based access via Conditional Access
• Management of internal SQL cluster and associated databases
• Support the IT Helpdesk, managing user requests aligned with ITIL framework
• Support the management of Data Protection tools and services and including classification and DLP
• Deploy and build Virtual Machines within VMware including capacity management
• Assist the backup program and associated tools
For more information or to discuss in complete confidence, call us on 0044 1624 629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com quoting job number 1087