Are you passionate about driving change in a business where Quality is the key to the business? Our client is seeking a head of Compliance & Risk with senior compliance experience in the investment and fund sectors to actively manage the Compliance Team and promote a compliance culture within the Company.
The successful candidate will oversee the compliance function within the Company and ensure compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies and procedures and to establish standards and implement procedures to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the organization are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Skills and experience required:
• Working knowledge of relevant computer applications. Excellent communication and management skills
• A thorough understanding of regulatory and compliance legislation in the Isle of
Man, and elsewhere as required, as it applies to the Company and its activities.
• A good understanding of regulations in associated areas of financial services.
• A least five years’ experience in a compliance role.
• A relevant professional qualification, degree or diploma would be desirable but not essential.
• 10% employer pension contribution
• Death in service 4 x salary
• Private health insurance with AXA Health
• Permanent health insurance (in case of long-term illness or disability)
• 25 days holiday (increasing to max 30)
• Parking space
For more information or to discuss in complete confidence, call us on 0044 1624 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1091