Our client is seeking Systems Administrator to join their dynamic IT team and ensure day to day IT operations run smoothly.
• Undertake general administrative duties for the IT Department
• Respond to and assist staff with system issues in a timely manner
• Create and run reports
• Create, maintain, and query internal company databases, and query external databases.
• Create and maintain internal and external web applications
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors and resolve any faults or escalate to the appropriate support team
• Respond to IT faults as delegated by the Team Leader, or in their absence either respond to or escalate new IT faults accordingly.
• Answer incoming calls and log IT faults accordingly.
• Build and manage IT systems around a specified design and framework.
Salary & benefits:
• 25 days holiday
• Medical cover inclusive of immediate family
• Death in service
• Preferential rates on Insurance and Loans
To discuss in complete confidence contact us on 0044 1624 629676 / firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1094