Do you have a passion for customer care and a flair for understanding the needs and motivations of people?
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work pro-actively as part of a team providing a quality service to ensure effective day to day maintenance and servicing of both new and existing personal Insurance business in line with individual and departmental targets, within a busy environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is passionate, loyal and enjoys all aspects of customer service to join a company that offers a good working environment and a supportive company culture.
• Always provide professional customer service and advice to clients, both face to face and via telephone.
• Answer incoming call from clients and external suppliers in a professional manner.
• Provide quotations, adjustments and handle renewals using standard personal insurance products where appropriate.
• Process all relevant documentation received in connection with personal lines business daily.
• Develop working relationship with clients to promote customer satisfaction.
• To implement and maintain the highest level of client administration.
• Ensure complaints are handled in a sensitive and helpful manner and referred in accordance with company procedures
Skills & Knowledge:
• Minimum 4 GCSE’s, or equivalent (A – C grade to include Maths and English).
• Proficient in Microsoft packages including word, outlook, power point and excel.
• Insurance knowledge desirable either holds a relevant insurance qualification at Certificate level or
• A willingness to study towards Cert CII (Chartered Insurance Institute).
• Have some knowledge and understanding of general insurance and underlying principles.
To discuss in complete confidence contact us on 0044 1624 629676 / email@example.com quoting job number 1095