Our prestigious Client is seeking a Test Analyst to join their team. You will provide a high-quality system and integration testing services to both projects and BAU. Ensuring new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified (including security requirements), and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
The Test Analyst plays an essential role in planning and delivering testing services for both projects and BAU.
You will have a proven track record within Software Testing and 3 years’ experience, ideally possessing a:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Analytical Thinking: Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts.
• Planning and organisation abilities to determine a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these.
• Basic SQL Skills.
• Understanding of XML & schemas (XSDs)
• Understanding of SFTP protocol
If this is the role for you, we would like to hear from you, apply now by calling us on 629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com