We have fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant studying towards ACCA to join a fast growing and exciting Company which offer excellent benefits and study support.
Our Client is expanding their finance team. The team will be responsible for the monthly close process on a timely and accurate basis, supported by the company’s external outsourced service provider.
Main responsibilities of the team are:
• Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group’s cost base.
• Production of monthly / periodic financial information for the group’s service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
• Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group’s cost base.
Key skills and experience needed to be successful in this role are:
• Experience of financial control environments.
• Financial Reporting and management accounting experience
• An understanding of insurance company accounting (IFRS and Regulatory reporting) would be advantageous.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Experience of using SUN and multicurrency accounting would be beneficial.
We are interviewing now for this role, please apply by calling us on 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org