Our client is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their growing team. The role comes with excellent benefits and would suit someone that is nearly / newly qualified accountant.
• Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group’s cost base.
• Production of monthly/periodic financial information for the group’s service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
• Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group’s cost base.
Key Skills & Experience:
• Nearly/newly-qualified accountant.
• Experience of financial control environments.
• Financial Reporting and management accounting experience.
• An understanding of insurance company accounting (IFRS and Regulatory reporting) would be advantageous.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Experience of using SUN and multicurrency accounting would be beneficial.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
• Good attention to detail.
We are interviewing now for this role, please apply by calling us on 629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com