Our Client is seeking an IT Helpdesk Analyst on a 12-month fixed term contract to provide 1st / 2nd line technical support via telephone, email & web. A minimum of one years’ experience required and excellent customer service.
• Provide first line support to customers via phone, email and web channels.
• Perform triage, resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC’s, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and email and business applications.
• Assign incidents to second line support teams when required.
• Advise customers on optimum usage of provided services.
• Contribute technical content and solutions and maintain departmental procedures in the Knowledge Base repositories.
• Maintain excellent knowledge of operating environments, business teams, applications and vendors across all lines of business.
• Maintain timely awareness of current initiatives, product rollouts and changes to technical environments.
• Adhere to Service Desk processes and related procedures across the incident lifecycle.
• Adhere to agreed service levels, targets and quality metrics.
We are interviewing now for this role, please apply by calling us on 629676 or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org