We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have an important role actively managing and driving concurrent projects for the international business.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
• Ownership and accountability for delivery of cross-functional solutions that enable the company to deliver business benefits on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards. This will include (but is not limited to) new products/markets, regulatory and mandatory projects and operational efficiency improvements.
• Coordinate and/or oversee analysis of requirements ensuring business gets value for money.
• To undertake business and market research in terms of existing and new developments.
• Ensure business and operational readiness for delivery of solution.
• Project governance including issue and risk management and budget control.
The skills required for this role are:
• Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills.
• Proven experience of managing large projects and more than one concurrently.
• Ability demonstrate workshop facilitation skills.
• Be able to embrace change and support the project team through the process.
• Excellent stake holder management.
• Promote change and improvement and sound project management skills
• Working knowledge and experience of both PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodology.
For more information or to apply call us on 00441624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org