We have fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant practice trained, ACCA or ACA to join a busy general accountancy and corporate service provider.
The successful candidate will oversee a small team of up to 5 people and will report directly to a director and/or a Partner. It is anticipated that following successful completion of a probation period, the Manager would be assigned their own portfolio of clients and given external training in management and leadership skills.
• Managers are responsible for overseeing all matters relating to client relationships and engagements that are assigned to them. This will include a variety of assignments from both our general accountancy practice and trust service provider, including ensuring timely preparation of financial statements and overseeing and checking of taxation and VAT returns and assessments. This role involves administration of companies which will vary greatly between clients.
• Communication between the Manager and the Director/Partner is key so the Manager is required to ensure they are kept aware and consulted on all pertinent client matters.
• The Manager will review work and will organise and co-ordinate the assignment of work for junior staff. This will include assisting, supervising and training junior members of the team. The Manager will also be involved in conducting appraisals, training sessions and attending management meetings.
• Each Manager is responsible for ensuring that their clients adhere to the firms’ compliance procedures and so they can expect to liaise with the Compliance team to ensure appropriate due diligence and know your client forms are held.
• The Manager is required to represent Crowe Morgan in a managerial capacity and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
We are interviewing now for this role so to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01624 629676.