Our client is seeking an Investment Administrator for a 12 -month contract to support the team mainly focusing on guided architecture switching.
• Reporting to the Dealing Manager
• Processing investment switches on the guided architecture range
• Deal with Client / IFA queries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Reviewing reports to assist with processing.
• Provide assistance to PIMS Dealing / Asset Transfers as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years dealing experience within an Investment environment preferably within the Life Assurance industry and be familiar with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
This is a fast-paced environment where you get a real buzz and a sense of achievement.
We are interviewing now for this role, please apply by calling on 01624 629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com quoting job number 1111