An Accounting Technician is required to boost our clients busy finance team. You will report to the Finance and Regulatory Accountant and will assist in the production of monthly financial reporting.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for contributing to the monthly financial reporting.
• Preparation of management information for expenses and headcount in an accurate and timely manner, building working relationships with cost centre heads and answering queries.
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting exercises, understanding and predicting trends, collating information and working with cost centre heads to understand their needs.
• Classifying costs accurately, reviewing expense postings to account codes and correcting, as necessary.
• The maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department.
Key skills and experience needed to be successful in this role are:
• Have or be working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CAT) or qualified through experience.
• Significant experience with financial reporting and management accounting, including making improvements to design and function of reports.
• Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
• A good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of using SUN or a similar accounting package.
• Previous experience working within a similar role in a Financial Services company.
To apply or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00441624629676