We are seeking an Accounting Assistant for our client, to join their Financial Reporting Team. Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will be responsible for contributing to the monthly financial reporting.
• Preparation of monthly journal entries for expense accruals and prepayments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Classifying costs accurately, reviewing expense postings to account codes and correct as necessary.
• Maintaining fixed assets register and reconciling against records.
• Compiling and analysing transactional data for the month end expense reporting.
• The maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department.
Key skills and Experience:
• Have or be working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CAT) or qualified through experience.
• Experience with financial reporting and management accounting.
• A good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of using SUN or a similar accounting package.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are interviewing now for this role so to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00441624 629676.