Our Douglas based TCSP requires an enthusiastic and motivated administrator to join their team. Ideally you will be working towards a STEP qualification or have a minimum of two years within a TCSP organisation.
• Assisting with the administration of a portfolio of client entities and trusts, with a view to having their own portfolio in the future
• Liaising via email, telephone and in person with Directors, Trustees, clients and third parties
• Drafting of board minutes and written resolutions to approve various administration matters
• Working with the Client Services Manager to organise and prioritise various administration matters, including but not limited to the onboarding of new clients and establishment of entities / trusts, ongoing administration matters for existing structures and the closure of structures
• Ensures records are kept up-to-date both electronically and on hard copy files
• Assist Client Services Manager and Directors with transactions such as the purchase and sale of assets, general day-to-day payments (online and written)
• Assist the Client Services Manager with the completion of application forms to place investments, open bank accounts etc.
• Work with the Client Accounting staff in providing relevant information and answering queries in relation to the preparation of year end accounts for the various entities and trusts
• Work with the Compliance Manager and Client Services Manger to ensure regulatory requirements are met in terms of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism
• Works with Client Service support to ensure that next steps identified from Risk Assessments are followed up on and remediated
• Administration comply with FATCA, CRS and Substance requirements
• Assist the Client Services Manager and Directors with officewide initiatives and ADHOC projects
To discuss the role call us on 01624 629676 or by mailing your CV to email@example.com quoting job number 1122.