We are seeking a Tax & Compliance Manager with five years’ post-qualification experience working within a busy accounting or taxation team for our prestigious client based in Douglas. The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of tax requirements in at least one of the following jurisdictions, Isle of Man, UK and Channel Islands.
Duties including but not limited to:
• Corporate Income Taxes, Indirect Taxes, Payroll Taxes and all Withholding Taxes
• Returns and payments for other operational taxes administered by Revenue Authorities.
• Returns for client and other third-party reporting requirements (including tax certificates, as required by the applicable Tax Regulations, transfer pricing documentation requirements and country-by-country reporting, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) reporting, OECD Common Reporting Standards (CRS) reporting, Qualified Intermediary reporting, Financial Transaction Tax (FTT) reporting, other reportable arrangements and third-party taxation agent appointments and information requests).
Competitive salary with a fantastic benefit’s package including:
• 10% of salary paid into a non-contributory pension scheme.
• Permanent Health Insurance (income protection)
• Life assurance
• Private health insurance – BUPA cover for you and your dependents
• Discretionary performance related bonus scheme and voluntary bonus share scheme
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 00441624629676 or email email@example.com