Our client a leading provider of telecommunications and broadband services are seeking a Technically skilled and highly motivated individual with a CCNA or a comparable network related certification.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the engineering provision, development, management and maintenance of our clients IP/MPLS networks, DDoS protection and related systems and platforms. To propose and develop appropriate operational, maintenance and provisioning procedures in order to ensure the reliability of the above networks to meet customer needs and service levels.
• Act as a second line support engineer to resolve faults and restore service for incidents and problems with the primary focus on Managed Services.
• Carry out customer requests for changes to managed devices in line with the service catalogue.
• Responsible for the operational delivery of all the Managed Services.
• Support in a second line capacity all other business processes from an operational standpoint.
• Provide technical training, mentorship and support to all personnel as required.
• Manage the build and maintenance of Managed Services systems and tools.
• Manage the assessment of and transition into operations of new services.
• Create, contribute to and implement processes, procedures and work instructions.
• Develop the knowledge base for use by 1st and 2nd level teams.
• Subject Matter Expert in regards the Event & Incident systems, their configuration and how they support the operational processes.
To apply or to discuss this role further call us on 01624 629676 or email email@example.com