Our client a leading provider of telecommunications and broadband services are seeking an IP Engineer with a Strong proven IP and technical networking knowledge and experience in developing, managing and supporting IP networks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the engineering provision, development, management and maintenance of our clients IP/MPLS networks, DDoS protection and related systems and platforms. To propose and develop appropriate operational, maintenance and provisioning procedures to ensure the reliability of the above networks to meet customer needs and service levels.
• Operation / maintenance / management / provision of networks.
• Operation / maintenance / management / provision of the network monitoring platform.
• To assist Service Design in the planning and implementation of enhancements and new technologies for the networks.
• Provision and evaluation of IP related solutions / technologies.
• Liaison with Product Management and Service Management teams as required.
• To take a fully active role in the standby and call out scheme with a contractual obligation to provide call out cover.
• To be aware of performance standards for the group.
• To undertake supervision and co-ordination of consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors working on networks/systems that the team have responsibility for.
To discuss this role further or to apply call us on 01624 629676 or email email@example.com quoting job number 1125.