Our client a leading provider of telecommunications and broadband services are seeking an IP Design Engineer with IP and MPLS (L2VPN & L3VPN) experience for a 4-month contract. To support the IP (cisco) design of a large Wide Area Network (WAN) & Internet Solution across multiple sites to a major client.
• Auditing the existing network
• Documenting the solution
• Testing the solution meets the customers’ requirements.
• Building the core services
• Deploying the Aggregation nodes
• Liaising with the customer on the initial migrations
• Trouble shooting any initial issues.
• Documenting the network and bringing everything under monitoring
• Wan Design and Implementation Engineer – Cisco
• Environment – IP Core Backbone and Access, Cisco, CCNP, CCDA or Equivalent Experience,
• ASR9000 (IOS XR) & ASR900 (IOS XE) familiarity would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will work under the guidance of the Network Design Manager for design related activities as well as with the Program Manager for integrating into the overall plan and customer facing activities.
To discuss this role further or to apply call us on 01624 629676 or email email@example.com quoting job number 1126.