A vacancy has arisen for a Management Accounting Assistant working towards an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CAT) or qualified through experience to join their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will be responsible for contributing to the monthly financial reporting.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
• Preparation of management information for expenses and headcount in an accurate and timely manner, building working relationships with cost centre heads and answering queries.
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting exercises, understanding and predicting trends, collating information and working with cost centre heads to understand their needs;
• Classifying costs accurately, reviewing expense postings to account codes and correcting as necessary.
• The maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department.
Competitive salary with a fantastic benefit’s package
• Discretionary Bonus
• 25 days holidays increasing to 28 plus 8 bank holiday
• Double matched pension up to 10%
• Private Medical Insurance
• 4 x times death in salary
• Free Parking
• Reduced Gym membership (£10pm)
To discuss this role further or to apply call us on 01624 629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1140.