We have fantastic opportunity for a Certified Accounting Technician working towards an accounting Qualification or qualified through experience to join our clients finance team.
Reporting to one of the Financial Reporting Managers, this role will be responsible for contributing to the monthly close and financial reporting process.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
• Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the Group’s cost base.
• Production of monthly / periodic financial information for the group’s service companies, including annual financial statements and assisting in the external audit process.
• Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the Group’s cost base.
• Input data and journal entries in preparation and production of the financial reports
• Provide information and reports as required to the Outsourcing service provider.
• Maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department.
An understanding of insurance company accounting (IFRS and Regulatory reporting) would be advantageous but not essential.
Competitive salary with a fantastic benefit’s package
• Discretionary Bonus
• 25 days holidays increasing to 28 plus 8 bank holidays.
• Double matched pension up to 10%
• Private Medical Insurance
• 4 x times death in salary
• Free Parking
• Reduced Gym membership (£10pm)
To discuss this role further or to apply call us on 01624 629676 or email email@example.com quoting job number 1141.