Our client is seeking a Customer Services Senior Administrator with at least 5 years’ experience to join their customer services team. on a 6 – 9-month contract
This role would suit a high performing new business/customer service expert, with an in-depth understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements and a keen eye for detail.
The purpose of the role is to provide a point of contact for support, technical administration assistance and general relationship management to their brokers and the company’s sales force.
• Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti- Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
• Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with the company’s internal guidelines & procedures.
• Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information.
• Client set up on Customer Relations Management system
• Data capture and recording management information data.
• Providing support and assistance to the sales force and brokers on processes and operational procedures
A Competitive salary with a fantastic benefit’s package offered.
To discuss this role further or to apply call us on 01624 629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1143.