Our client insists on providing the highest levels of customer service to clients often operating out of the scope of work to ensure a Premium Service is delivered. THE CLIENT is at the center of what they do.
We are seeking to recruit a professional, proactive and experienced relationship manager to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a clear hunger for success, uphold excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good telephone etiquette, be very self-motivated and customer focused.
• Generate and nurture customer relationships.
• Understand the customer needs, develop ideas and plans to ensure clients are retain and satisfied with the service.
• Highlight benefits of our generous referral scheme to generate sales opportunities.
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively, with root cause analysis completed thereafter to put preventative measures in place.
• Achieving set targets and KPIs
• Weekly reporting on achievements and contact strategy activity
• Providing information of our service offering in a consultative, legal and compliant manner
• Support the client services team to ensure any matters related to sales are communicated and resolved efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Continuous personal development to ensure an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation relating to the service offering.
We are interviewing now for this role, please apply now by calling us on 629676 or by emailing your CV to email@example.com