Our client a leading corporate service provider is seeking a Compliance Manager with a wider remit to include the roles of Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Data Protection Officer.
The ideal candidate will be a highly competent and appropriately qualified professional or currently studying, with proven management experience in compliance and risk, preferably within the offshore trust and corporate services sector.
• Maintaining and revising existing AML, Risk and Compliance policies, monitoring programmes, procedures and registers.
• Interpretation of local/foreign regulations in order to fully develop and maintain FATCA/CRS procedures, processes and reporting systems
• Ensure the timely and appropriate reporting of any risk, anti-money laundering, fraud, illegal or other matters in line with the appropriate legislation
• Assume role of Data Protection Officer ensuring all GDPR legislation is adhered to.
• Provide overall ‘front line’ support and mentoring, training and guidance to the compliance team.
• Ensure the team are fully up to date and informed of all changes to all relevant legislation and regulations
• Ensure the appropriate take-on of new business within the company and the on-going monitoring of the same in accordance with the accepted and adopted guidelines and policies.
• Maintain and deliver a risk assessment, on-going profiling, file review and monitoring programme.
• Provide regular reports to the company’s Board and make independent and unbiased recommendations in respect of all relevant matters.
• At all times act in accordance with the Financial Services Rule Book and other relevant
• regulations including, but not limited to AML/CFT/ABC and Data Protection.
For more information on this role or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org