Our client is seeking a Senior Bank Reconciliations Administrator with at least 5 years’ experience within financial services and a minimum of 2 years reconciliation experience, ideally within the life assurance industry to join their finance department
Reporting to the Bank Reconciliations Manager, this position is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts and the clearance of outstanding items.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
• Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
• Identification and investigation of outstanding items
• Identification and investigation of outstanding aged items
• Download daily reports from various banks.
• Daily journaling
• Supporting other team members
• Assisting in providing feedback to other departments to improve processes.
For more information on this role or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com