Our client is seeking a Senior Account Manager with Insurance knowledge to cover maternity leave on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will take ownership of a portfolio of insurance clients and deliver the complete suite of management services ranging from day-to-day tasks through to preparing Board papers and Boardroom participation.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Become the point of contact for client enquiries.
• Preparation of client Board packs and presentation of Board papers.
• Responding to stakeholder queries.
• Coordination of all internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely client service.
• Day to day administrative duties.
• Participation in client and group related project work as required.
• Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and its needs.
• Develop strong working relationship with clients.
• Build a network of internal and external contacts to assist in the service of clients.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com