we are currently seeking Head Housekeeper’s for our Douglas based client to lead their Housekeeping team.
A key member of the Hotel’s Management team, your key priorities will be to:
• Ensure that your team are developed to deliver brand standards, whilst displaying a proactive and innovative approach to skill development and enhancement in your team.
• Accurately assess the needs of the business in terms of staffing.
• To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained and monitored throughout the hotel.
• Co-ordinate constructively with both reception and reservations so that the day-to-day operational requirements are successfully delivered.
• Ensure your departmental budget is on target and all costs are kept to reasonable level.
• Play an active role in the Management team, attending regular Management meetings and management training days as required.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience within a similar role and have excellent communication skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise, organise, multi task, be flexible and adaptable. A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to work without constant supervision is essential.
To apply or for more information on this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org