Our client is seeking a strong fiduciary manager with 10 years + experience including management of staff to join their company.
Requirements for this role:
• Professionally qualified or working towards a relevant qualification.
• Strong knowledge on a variety of structures and assets.
• Very strong organisational skills and be able to provide guidance to members of staff on fiduciary matters.
• Excellent client communication skills.
• Will manage a team of administrators together with their own portfolio.
• Be able to deal with new business enquiries.
• Good AML CFT knowledge.
• Contribute to procedures within the department.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org