Our client is seeking an Insurance Technician to assist the Senior Account Managers and Accountants with the management and administration of their clients. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to build a career in the Island’s developing Captive insurance sector with exposure to an international portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of Captives and ideally have or be working towards their Charted insurance institute Qualification.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assisting, under guidance, in the provision of company secretarial services, including attendance at Board meetings, taking of Minutes at these meetings, and presentation of reports, where required.
• Assisting, under guidance, in the preparation of reports for Board meetings, and proof reading of these for accuracy.
• Provide support, review/updating of claims bordereaux/reports, and arranging for claims payments on behalf of clients.
• Preparation and issue of policy documentation, to include policies, endorsements, debit notes and associated certificates.
• Preparation and formatting of Board meeting packs and arranging their timely distribution within strict deadlines.
• All Board meeting arrangements.
• Anticipation of peaks and troughs in the workflow, prioritisation of work and the highlighting of potential problems to the Senior Account Manager.
• Provision of holiday cover for colleagues.
• Ad-hoc support of various internal projects.
• Maintain all filing systems, including archiving.
For more information call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org