Our client has a vacancy within their Finance & Investment Department for a Senior Dealing Administrator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an investment’s role or a Dealing environment and have CISI qualifications or be willing to work towards it.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
• Support and manage the team in the absence of the Team Manager.
• Support the Investment Manager with the accurate management and processing of trades, settlements, dividends, corporate actions, reconciliations, stock transfers, payments and adviser fee payments.
• Perform Asset reviews to determine acceptability for the platform.
• Ensure a robust control environment.
• Liaise with Customers, Custodians, Fund Managers and Product providers
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 00441624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org