Our Client is seeking an Administrator with more than 1 year experience to work within their Investment Department.
This position is primarily responsible for the following tasks:
• Import and review of files from policy administration systems.
• Review of fund unit creations and liquidations
• Processing and review of fund underlying asset transactions
• Pricing of assets held in personalised and pooled funds.
• Processing daily fund valuations for a large range of pooled funds
• Processing daily policy valuations for personalised book
• Identification and escalation of exceptions
• Dividend processing
The successful candidates will have:
• Some knowledge of Investments
• Good numeracy skills
• Ability to work accurately under pressure.
• Good planning and organisational skills
• 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above – including English and Maths.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office in particular Excel
For more information or to apply call us on 00441624629676 or email email@example.com