Our client currently has a 12-month fixed term position available within their Customer Services Agency & Commissions Team for a Senior Administrator with 5 years financial services experience. The role would suit a high performing person, with an understanding of Conduct of Business Code, suitable certifier due diligence and regulatory requirements.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
• Regular communication by telephone and email with brokers and the Sales Team
• Processing suitable certifier applications
• Carrying out agency amendments
• Investigating Broker debts
• Commission statement requests
• Commission queries
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful candidate should ideally have the following skills and experience:
• An awareness of intermediary terms of business applications
• A understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance
• Awareness of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority Conduct of Business Code for Long Term Insurance.
• An understanding of corporate legal structures would be beneficial.
• Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance.
• To be able to operate with minimal supervision.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 00441624529676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org