Our client is seeking a Crewing & Payroll Administrator to join their Isle of Man office.
• Overall responsibility for the day-to-day payroll and HR administration of a portfolio of clients
• Liaising with clients, employees and external bodies such as international authorities, banks and pension providers
• Written correspondence with clients, employees and external bodies.
• Management of payroll data, production of payroll reports and invoicing
• Management of client bank accounts and payments in line with the statutory and contractual deadlines
• Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
• Adhere to high customer service standards and follow bespoke service level agreements.
• Preparation of employment contracts for execution
• Preparation of addendums and letters when needed.
• Collation of and filing personnel records.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong numeracy skills with attention to details
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Professional management of client relationships
• Commercial Awareness
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com