Our client a leading accountancy practice is seeking a tax supervisor to execute delegated work to a high professional standard to enhance productivity and efficiency to ensure client satisfaction and to optimise personal development.
• Prepare Manx & UK tax computations and tax returns for companies, trusts and individuals.
• Review computations and returns prepared by more junior staff.
• Prepare and assist with tax advisory reports and queries.
• Be responsible for the maintenance of the TRS return control database and all TRS filings.
• Assist with the maintenance of relevant income and gains pools for trusts.
• Write to clients with details of tax liabilities and payment dates.
• Ensure work is carried out in accordance with the Tax Systems Manual.
• Assist with queries from corporate, trust and accounts teams.
• Raise invoices quarterly or when work is finished, as appropriate.
• Ensure deadlines are met.
• Correspond with the Tax Office and/or HMRC or other advisors regarding queries.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org