We are seeking a Lead Business Analyst for our client. Leading a team of Business Analysts you will work across the Group, leveraging your skills and experience, you will deliver a Business Analysis Service that supports, challenges and delivers the needs of the company and our customers.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in relevant Applications development practice, including experience in:
• 1 or more formal system development methodologies, including SSADM, V-Model & Agile (SCRUM & Kan Ban).
• Leading a software development project.
• Implementation of new software within a financial organisation.
• Experience of people supervision, including work allocation and performance reviews.
• Foundation/Entry Business Analysis Qualifications, such as the BCS Foundation in Business Analysis.
• Expert in Requirement Elicitation Techniques and Meeting Facilitation.
• Expert in functional software design and related techniques (such as wire framing).
• Staff Supervision Skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a small team of varying levels of experience.
• Strong analytical and design skills along with communication skills to allow the translation of business requirements into practical and achievable technical solutions.
• Good problem-solving skills to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org