Our client is seeking a newly qualified or nearly qualified Actuary to assist the Head of Actuarial in the preparation of actuarial reports as necessary and to support the actuarial function in accordance with current best practice.
The ideal candidate will be required to manage a team comprising of junior actuarial students, along with the ability to grasp complex actuarial concepts the post holder will be required to sometimes work independently and as a team leader.
• Experience and understanding of actuarial regulatory requirements in the Isle of Man and the UK
• Ability to develop, manage and lead a high-performance actuarial team with proven experience of having done so in the past.
• Good written and verbal communication skills – able to interact with senior management and communicate technical content clearly (to all levels) including to other non-technical managers.
• Ability to work independently where required on actuarial measures, using actuarial experience and judgement, to ensure results are delivered on time to the required quality.
• A minimum, a 2:1 or better in a Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent numerical degree
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com