Our client is seeking an EMC Senior / Supervisor to assist the EMC Manager to fulfil their duties. Responsibilities will include leadership of a team and function with involvement in people management and development, daily work authorisation, and complex query resolution. Operational efficiency improvement and continual strengthening of the control environment is fundamental to the role, as is helping to shape and progress plans to drive the division’s strategy.
The ideal candidate will have Minimum of 5 x GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above, including English and Maths and have achieved or be studying towards a professional qualification, e.g., Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
• Excellent understanding of external management and custody arrangements
• Good understanding of investment instruments, e.g., equities, bonds, collective investment Schemes, investment trusts, etc.
• Good knowledge of local and international settlement markets including international custody systems, e.g., CREST.
• Excellent knowledge of company systems and reporting capabilities
• Good working knowledge of relevant regulatory framework and legislation
For more information or to apply for this role call us on 01625629676 or email email@example.com