Our client is seeking an Investment Marketing Technician with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an investment related role or five years’ experience in financial services with an interest in investments.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding Marketing team and learn the fundamentals of fund analysis and content creation and would suit a committed team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. You will assist the Investment Marketing team with the continuing development and review of the company’s investment ranges, including the distribution of fund performance data and the creation of insightful investment marketing materials for both online and offline use.
• Monitoring corporate actions and their impact on our guided fund ranges; assisting in the preparation of suitable client and adviser communications, both physical and web based
• Preparation and update of fund related documents and reports
• Accurate maintenance of fund data within internal systems
• Maintenance of Morningstar fund centres and web tools
• Liaison with Fund Management groups
• Update of third-party tool suppliers with fund updates and changes
• Provide support to the ongoing development of the online service centre and tools which help clients and advisers understand fund performance within their policy.
For more details or to apply for this role call us on 01624629676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org