Our client is seeking a Senior Finance Investment Administrator with at last 3 years’ experience working within a similar role in a Financial Services company. Reporting to the Investment Accounting & Settlements Manager you will be responsible for contributing to monthly financial reporting, reconciliation of day-to-day investment transactions and control accounts and Fund Manager Rebate administration.
• Contribution towards the production of monthly financial reports to internal and external bodies in an efficient, timely, accurate and professional manner
• Assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts and regulatory reporting
• Have a key role in the ongoing implementation of Solvency II reporting
• Daily reconciliation and investigation of investment transactions
• Taking ownership and development of the Fund Manager Rebate process
• The maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department to ensure that profitability is maintained.
• Monitoring and reporting on overdrawn policy positions
• Daily reconciliation of Administration/Investment systems and other internal control accounts
• Good working knowledge of fund group operations including rebates
• Experience with investments and a range of asset types
• An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to plan & organise work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with large volumes of data.
• An understanding of transactions during the lifetime of an insurance/investment policy.
• An understanding of Microsoft SQL would be beneficial, but not essential.
For more information or to apply call us on 01624629676 or email email@example.com